Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time to share

Today begins my journey to share with you my thoughts and feelings about health and healthcare and how it relates to each and every one of us. For several years I have had patients, friends and family ask about my opinion regarding health policies and health care. Often times they are scared about something they read in the newspaper or heard on the radio or television. I'm not surprised about the fear and confusion since most of what is presented is slanted in one angle or another.

In fact, more than once a patient has turned to me with tears in their eyes and asked what will happen to their insurance or whether I will be available to help them after new changes occur. Usually, these are the moments I slow everything down and take the time to explain from my perspective how I think events will play out. Each time this happens I wonder how many others are out there scared and confused and wanting an answer from someone they trust who is impartial and understanding.

So that leads to why I am writing this post today and why I am going to continue doing this into the future. My plan is to make commentaries about various aspects of what is occurring in both the macro national and world environment as well as the micro personal environment of myself. I hope to relate to my readers and to share stories and anecdotes about success as well as some of the scariest and even strangest moments I have experienced.

Each time you look at one of my new posts I hope to share with you a new idea or thought. I hope that if my comments move you that you will share that with me. I also look forward to you asking questions for me to ponder and answer. Together I hope we can all grow and learn together.

No comments:

Post a Comment